A breast form offers several important benefits following a mastectomy. Breast forms restore balance to a woman’s body, help her to maintain shoulder posture, and can add to her comfort and appearance.
The board-certified clinical team at Personal Symmetrics will help you find the most appropriate form and garment to meet your needs. Many different styles are available after a mastectomy or lumpectomy, or before and during reconstruction, including:
- Full silicone prosthesis – Silicone gel prosthesis available in many shapes and sizes
- Partial prosthesis – Silicone breast form used for filling in any deficit following a lumpectomy
- Custom prosthesis – We also offer Radiant Impressions customized prosthesis from Trulife. Each Radiant Impressions prosthesis is artfully sculpted for one-of-a-kind custom, handcrafted fit.
- ReCover Shell – Three natural silicone layers ideal for multiple stages of reconstruction
- ReCover Overlay –Two natural silicone layers ideal for post-lumpectomy and post- reconstruction
- ReCover Enhancer – Natural silicone enhancers ideal for post-lumpectomy. Sold as a pair. To be placed at the bottom of the breast to provide cleavage (not designed for mastectomy patients).
- Leisure (foam) breast prosthesis – Light-weight foam breast form (non-weighted) worn during times of leisure when a full silicone form is not needed to make sleep more comfortable and also during recovery.
- Swim prosthesis – Waterproof foam and weighted breast forms are suitable for swimming.